-
Changing to December, eh? Should be called waiting til December - the transition between pages is far too long, yes it looks good, but its way to slow. I like the use of random photos taken by other people. I think its time to start collecting ones own material.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Gargan:
Changing to December, eh? Should be called waiting til December - the transition between pages is far too long, yes it looks good, but its way to slow. I like the use of random photos taken by other people. I think its time to start collecting ones own material.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
i did take them
heh nah
so you think the page transitions should be quicker? ok then...its a deal
adam
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by elephant.stone:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Gargan:
Changing to December, eh? Should be called waiting til December - the transition between pages is far too long, yes it looks good, but its way to slow. I like the use of random photos taken by other people. I think its time to start collecting ones own material.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
i did take them
heh nah
so you think the page transitions should be quicker? ok then...its a deal
adam</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
smart, non of that bitching that you do then? like "You fucking gay bastard, it looks good." chances are - if I think its too slow someone else does too (and if they do - someone else does)
midget sex
-
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Gargan:
midget sex</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Gargan:
midget sex</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
good point
-
Ooh! rival bands, cool! Involving my band....moderatley cool, I haven't checked out your shitty site and I never will.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the new kid:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Gargan:
midget sex</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
good point</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks, i always try and put forward a valid point...
-
Try it now. I have fucked around with it and made a nicer looking site. tell me what you think please.
www.cloneromeo.tk
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Gargan:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the new kid:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr Gargan:
midget sex</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
good point</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks, i always try and put forward a valid point...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
youve done well this time